*****BEFORE YOU BEGIN DO THE FOLLOWING*******
- open DAP approval form CLICK HERE
- open or have a copy of the DAP sheet in front of you. If there isn't a DAP sheet send them an email to fill out the online form. The password to login to that page is "apex1971"
- Check to see if we can have a sign installed on their yard.
- Call each reference and verify if we can meet with them to present to them.
- For military we need a copy of their military id
- For retired or inactive/ retired/ honorably discharged ask for a copy of their "FORM dd214"
- For federal/ state/ city employees then we need only one of the following:
- employment ID,
- check stub,
- email ending with . gov/ .state/ .edu
- For senior citizen, we need a copy of their state id.
- For hardship we need a letter written from them explaining their hardship and who our this service would help them.
I am your DAP coordinator. I am calling to go over your DAP request.