Customer Account Representative I
Apex Roofing and Restoration is hiring Customer Account Representatives / Customer Service Professionals
The Customer Account Representative II, contacts customers by telephone to maintain a relationship with a customer from beginning to end. This position is the main point of contact for a customer. This team member has contact with customers, other company departments, insurance agents, and other outside agencies.
- · Initiate contact with customers via telephone in an effort to establish a long term relationship with our customer.
- · Manage an account information from initial contact to project close out.
- · Maintain contact with customers via telephone in an effort to obtain payments on an accounts, while maintaining quality customer service and achieving established performance goals.
- · Calls are generated by manual dialing.
- · Assist customers with questions and problems regarding their account, such as reviewing payment schedule, discussing explanations for past due accounts, clarifying job status, and clarifying payment policies.
- · Resolve delinquency issues by facilitating problem analysis and problem solving with the customer, and by effectively overcoming objections.
- · Resolve conflicts professionally to achieve customer satisfaction.
- · Identify and pursue alternative ways for locating the customer.
- · Document conversations with customers and accurately update their accounts in computer system.
- · Report to work as scheduled, including evenings, weekends, and overtime.
- · Maintain contact with mortgage companies, insurance companies, and other trade companies directly related to the customer project.
- · Promote a cooperative and productive work environment in line with company values. Uphold Center culture and comply with corporate policies.
- · Have a thorough understanding of the insurance claim restoration processes.
- · Previous call center, collections, and/or sales experience. (insurance claims handling preferred)
- · Microsoft Office
- · CRM experience preferred
- · High school diploma or equivalent required